Here’s some science for you, if you’re curious.
Trusted by many industries.
Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) technology derives from the petrochemical industry and is used in various applications such as bone surgeries, dentistry, road marking, plexiglass manufacturing and flooring.
This technology uses the earth’s natural resources to ensure a more positive impact on our environment.
Installations last in excess of 15 years.
What makes MMA flooring durable is that it’s 100% non-porous and monolithic. This creates an impervious, pinhole free surface which offers a high level of protection against chemical attack. The longevity of MMA results from deep penetrating primers that create a strong chemical and mechanical bond to the substrate.
Fast installation and quick cure saves you money.
The greatest advantage of MMA flooring over epoxy coating or cementitious urethane alternatives is the material’s speed of installation and cure. This minimizes any downtime or operational loss to the client. Accelerated cure time provides you with a fully operational surface in just 60 minutes.
Benefits of MMA Technology & what makes it superior to epoxy:
- In Situ: MMA resinsare In Situ or “alive” so in the highly unlikely event of damage a repair is a welded chemical bond not a patch – even years later. Making for a worry free floor.
- Fast Cure: Accelerates cure time, providing a fully operational surface in just 60 minutes.
- Slip Resistant: Adjustable, positively textured profile to minimize slip risks in wet or damp areas.
- Chemical Resistant: Protects against acids, alkalis, caustic soda, salt solutions, oils, fats and sanitizers.
- Decorative: Available in vibrant quartz color mixes that can be matched to interior finishes.
- UV Resistant: Exhibits excellent UV color stability over time and will not become brittle with age.
Our Colour Palette